The problem is the original poster (Hafeliel) did not make a credible
effort to learn Zope in his "years of experience" with the tool (as
taking more than two years not to figure out bobobase_modification_time
makes painfully clear) before complaining about it with a public site
full of inaccurate information.

It's OK to criticize, but if you do show up with a "I can save your
project" attitude, you are expected to have a deep knowledge of what the
real problems are and to be able to offer some useful suggestions.

Otherwise, you are asking for a harsh reception.

michael nt milne wrote:
"yeah, I can see how this kind of attitude draws lots and lots of new
followers to zope."

Quite right. It's an ignorant attitude and one that itself deserves the label that it is prescribing. It's been prevalent for a long time on this list. The whole attitude here is one of sneering and schoolboy name calling.