On Mon, 2006-12-18 at 08:42 -0500, Jonathan wrote:

> If you are trying to get your 'visitor' to upload a file (?),

No. I want the visitor to fill a form, and then the values he filled the
form with are stored un 1 File.
1 File per form filled.

> If you are not trying to upload a file, then we need some more information
> as to what you are trying to accomplish.

So, each time a visitor fills a form, I firts need to create the File,
then I will see later how to write into the File.
But I almost found: I have to use manage_addfile.
But I dont know, the "title" argument is not working properly:
If I hardcode the "title" when calling manage_addfile, there is no
problem.
If I try to set it throuhg the form, the string goes into the body of
the file instead of the "title" when the File is created...