--On 9. Januar 2007 05:39:29 -0800 Allen Huang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

There is other solution that uses RDBMS to what I'm trying to do, and I'm
considering using PostGreSQL after. But before that, I want to using ZOPE
and ZODB because I feel this could work.
But in ZOPE vs RDBMS, why do you consider RDBMS first, why not ZOPE? can
your give me the pros and cons in your perspective?

Do some reasearch yourself by using Google or reading the mailing list archive. This issue had been discussed a bunch of times in the past.

-aj