On 1/24/07, Maciej Wisniowski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Another question, do you use ZEO? I know there were some issues
with _p_resolveConflict and ZEO (at last in Zope 2.8.x). Result
was that with ZEO setup _p_resolveConflict was not called at all.
There is solution for this but I don't know if this is your case
especially that you are dealing with TemporaryStorage which is
typically managed by ZEO Client...

If ZEO cannot reach your product (import it), it cannot run any
conflict resolution. Make sure that the ZEO server setup has access to
those Products that do conflict resolution.

--
Martijn Pieters