----- Original Message ----- From: "Jonathan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <zope@zope.org>; "Carlosfocker" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2007 4:05 PM
Subject: Re: [Zope] Re: Extract Files from ZODB

----- Original Message ----- From: "Carlosfocker" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <zope@zope.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2007 3:57 PM
Subject: [Zope] Re: Extract Files from ZODB

Is that Python? Where should I be executing this code. Do I create a python script? I'm not a python programmer. If you can help guide help I would be
grateful.

This code (from previous msg):

for fileObj in container.objectValues('File'):
  <do something with the file>

is python and can be executed in either a python script or an external method (depends on what you want to do with the file object once you have it).

You are going to have learn some python!

P.S.  you are also going to have to learn some Zope!

Jonathan