do google: zpt OR tal lukesh

I was wrote about this few months ago in this mailinglist.

Regards JL.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gaute Amundsen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I have been meaning to ask this for a while..

How do people set up the zope development process and servers to work well
with web-designers who use wysiwyg editors like dreamweaver?

I mean, we all probably use webdav, and "external editor", but after that?

After all one of the advertised advantages of ZPT, is that you can send the template back to the designer without him destroying the TAL code. (not right
away at least)