I know that is not a zope issue but I hope to find a python based solution
becouse I'm not expert in JS.

About your solutions:
(1) I can't know how many file fields should be
(3) I don't have smart users
The solution (2) should be useful but I'm not able to find a javascript that
make it possible.

Thanks

Illorca