From: "Alan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Maciej Wisniowski" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <zope@zope.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2007 9:01 AM
Subject: Re: [Zope] open image in a fitted new window

> The answer to your question is Yes if there's no other way of clicking
> on a link and open an image in a fitted new window of my browser that
> zope can cope without using javascript.
>
> But putting in other words what I really would like to know: does zope
> have its own way of clicking on a link and open an image in a fitted
> new window without buttons, address field etc.?

Zope only performs server-side actions.  What you are describing are actions
that occur on the client-side (ie. on the user's pc/browser), therefore you
must use client-side tools (ie. javascript).

Jonathan

--
Alan Wilter S. da Silva, D.Sc. - CCPN Research Associate
Department of Biochemistry, University of Cambridge.