On 3/23/07, Garito <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I don't use any view or object to the render time. Is a method (__call__).
Then I can't return the view object at traversal time. How can I then avoid
this problem?

At traversal time you indeed cannot rely on the right security context.

And If this is correct, why don't work the same with the creation method?

The creation happens *after* traversal?

If you read the link I put, you could read I can create (with
CrearFuncionalidad) but not delete it (with BorrarFuncionalidad) that seems
to have the same security necessities

Return a callable from your traverser (so return the __call__, don't
call it yourself). The publisher will call it for you after the user
has been authenticated.

--
Martijn Pieters