----- Original Message ----- From: "SpiderX" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <zope@zope.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2007 4:27 PM
Subject: [Zope] Custom Zope ZPT login page

I use Zope with a custom application that I'm writing using strait Zope,
MSSQL, ZSQL methods, and ZPT, with some python / javascript scripts along
the way. I want to write my own login page, instead of using the HTTP auth, I would like to present a webpage saying 'login required' (which is open to
anonymous) as an alternative to the popup HTTP auth. I've seen this with
Plone, but is it possible with regular Zope? If not, what do I need to get
that?

A search of "Pluggable Authentication Service" (PAS), may get you something useful...

Jonathan