I'm not changing the traceback of the actual errors.

Jonathan wrote:

----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Bengtsson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "zope user list" <zope@zope.org>
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2007 11:16 AM
Subject: [Zope] SiteErrorLog

I've been playing with a new monkey patch product for zope 2.8 (at least) and I confidentally call it 'BetterSiteErrorLog'. The only two features I've added so far is to make the error log searchable and that it shows the date of errors older than one day.

What other products are there out there already that I should look at?

What other features have you guys been desiring in the error_log but never had the time to do something about?

Wish list item: inclusion of line number where error occurs in a dtml method (or code that caused the error)

Many many thanks if you can make this happen!

Jonathan

Peter Bengtsson,
work www.fry-it.com
home www.peterbe.com