--On 20. September 2007 08:54:20 -0400 "Doyon, Jean-Francois" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Sorry, I should've been clearer, I mean from product code (hence the API
part of the subject line :) ... As best I can tell that object doesn't
have a context attribute/property ... There's a bunch of "get*" methods,
but nothing is jumping out at me as being what I want either ...

So I have request['PUBLISHED'] that is the template being applied to an
object, and I want the object itself, in product code.

No idea what you mean or want...

-aj