Tres Seaver wrote:

Tino Wildenhain wrote:
Dieter Maurer wrote:
When I remember right, Tres has a product that allows to
dump and restore standard Zope objects to/from the file system.
I forgot its name but you should be able to find it via
your favorite search engine.
I wonder if Tres has also finished DAV support of Zope to also
support DeltaV - this would make Zope immediately a SVN server
- problem solved :-)

Well... wishfull thinking ;)

Tres never even *started* adding Delta-V support, beyond reading the
specification and speculating about how hard it would be. ;)

Yes I know ;) Btw, how hard would it be? Provided to just use
hysterical versions of objects (and forbid/disable packing)?

Regards
Tino