Hi all,

I'm moving a Plone site from one server to another. At the same time I
have upgraded Plone 2.5 to 2.5.5.

I have managed to move all contents without major problems.

Now I'm dealing with CacheFu. It refuses to enabled. I digged into the
code and notice this:

265             if installed_version != __version__:
266                 # CacheSetup hasn't migrated yet so let's disable it.
267                 field = self.getField('enabled')
268                 if field is None:
269                     self._updateSchema()
270                 elif field.get(self) == True:
271                     field.set(self, False)
272                 if getToolByName(self, config.PAGE_CACHE_MANAGER_ID,
None) is not None:
273  ->                 enableCacheFu(self, False)
274
(Pdb) installed_version != __version__
True
(Pdb)

So it seems I have not properly migrated CacheFu. How do I do that?

Best regards,
Manuel.