vaibhav pol wrote:
Dear all,
I create logout page in my site when user want to logout it will submit the page of page submit i called "manage_zmi_logout" function . which promt me for again login user name password window i want redirect user to login page but if redirect whiout calling "manage_zmi_logout" function user not actualy logout from zope is any other way to kill user session please tell me.

Is there a question somewhere?

Looks like you are trying to log out a "basic auth". This is not
really possible - the protocol has nothing to support it.
What zope does is using a dirty trick - most browsers expire
sending the auth header when they get a 401 response (look up your
copy of rfc2616).

What you probably want is to use a cookie based authorization.

Did you already explore zope PAS?

Cheers
Tino