Quoting Peter Bengtsson <pete...@gmail.com>:

> Has nothing to do with Zope but...
> Use Firefox to debug it and you'll get to see the error.
> put method="post" on form tag and the submission won't be visible in the URL.
I've had this happen with method=get in the past. Changing to post fixed it
but...
May be worth checking zope.conf:

Directive: http-header-max-length
#
#     Maximum number of bytes allowed within a HTTP request header. The
request
#     is discarded and considered as a DoS attack if the header size exceeds
#     this limit.
#
# Default: 8192
#