That's why I usually override the Server: HTTP header from within my
Zope apps
for public sites running on Zope :-)

Andreas

On 24.07.09 19:15, ryan_per...@mcafee.com wrote:
> Ok, the final analysis is as follows:
>
> We had an incorrect version regex that matched 2.10 the same as 2.1.  This
> issue seems to only affect zope version 2.0 through 2.5.01.  This lead to the
> vulnerability showing up with recent versions of zope being scanned.
>
> We are fixing both the regex and the suggested fix.  The new suggested fix
> will be to update to the appropriate version of zope (in this case, post
> 2.5.01), not to replace it with something else.  This fix should be updated
> within the next week or so.
>
> If you have any further questions pertaining to McAfee (or Foundstone)
> security reports, please feel free to contact me directly, or via
> secur...@mcafee.com.  I am not a full time member of this list, so I may not
> see any replies or questions made only to the list.

ZOPYX Ltd. & Co KG          \  ZOPYX & Friends
Charlottenstr. 37/1          \  The experts for your Python, Zope and
D-72070 Tübingen              \  Plone projects
www.zopyx.com, i...@zopyx.com  \  www.zopyx.de/friends, frie...@zopyx.de

begin:vcard
fn:Andreas Jung
n:Jung;Andreas