Hi all,

Just as a heads-up: Jim Fulton and I have converted old.zope.org to a static
website. This allows ZC to decommission the hardware and reduces the
maintenance burden for everyone involved.

We have tried to keep all URLs intact and the site navigation working at the
same time, which required a little creative thinking.

Some of you rely on resources from the old.zope.org site, such as release
tarballs of older Zope versions and other products. Please test and ensure the
files you need are still where you expect them. If you have problems, just
contact me off-list and I'll take a look.

jens