> This is wrong. theScriptingKind will, in general, be an ORing of the
> expr_script_kind_t enum values. You should probably have 2 separate bool
> params - isSequential and isUpdating - to the EvalIterator constructor, like
> this:
>
> argv.push_back(new EvalIterator(sctx,
>                                   qloc,
>                                   argvEvalIter,
>                                   varnames,
>                                   vartypes,
>                                   v.is_sequential(),
>                                   v.is_updating(),
>                                   localBindings));

This means changing the EvalIterator constructor. But I wonder, why is it only
this place that needs this? I am looking now at: void end_visit(eval_expr& v)
in plan_visitor and I see there a 3rd version of this approach (not mine, not
yours):

 push_itstack(new EvalIterator(sctx,
                                qloc,
                                args,
                                varnames,
                                vartypes,
                                v.get_inner_scripting_kind(),
                                localBindings));

Which is then correct? Why is eval_expr adding one more
get_inner_scripting_kind instead of using the already existing methods of the
base class. Or, what is the difference between:
eval_expr.get_inner_scripting_kind()
and
eval_expr.get_scripting_kind()
?