In fact, I believe this is a recurrence of the problem mentioned in bug
867026 - some of these tests load schemas from bogus URLs on
example.com, and those URLs redirect to a very slow site which takes 30
seconds to time out. At some point, this stopped happening, but
apparently it is happening again.

Previously there was a hack in Zorba's HTTP URL resolver which threw an
error right away if you attempted to load anything from example.com;
perhaps I need to re-instate that hack...

I'm assigning this to Cezar for this thoughts. Cezar, this bug
originally seemed to disappear after you made the changes to resolve all
URIs through static_context instead of letting Xerces do any resolving
by itself. Do you have any idea why the problem might have come back?
Can you think of anything to do about it? If not, assign it back to me
and I'll hack something.

** Changed in: zorba
     Assignee: Markos Zaharioudakis (markos-za) => Cezar Andrei (cezar-andrei)

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/921624

Title:
  testdriver_mt and OptionalFeatureErrors

Status in Zorba - The XQuery Processor:
  New

Bug description:
  For some reason it takes a very long time to run the
  OptionalFeatureErrors tests in the XQTS
  with the testdriver_mt no matter if I use a Debug or a Release build.

  It might be a performance issue or a testdriver_mt issue, in any case
  I think that Markos is the best person to take a look when he has some
  time.