> I'm not entirely sure but the diff now only shows whitespace differences in
> generated files. I didn't find any change which adds one of the new functions.

The diff below just show the diff for the errors in which the error codes
FOUT1170 and FOUT1190 where added the diffs for the implementation should be on
sequence_impl.cpp for unparsed-text(), unparsed-text-available(),
environment-variable(), available-environments-variables()
and in collections_impl.cpp there is uri-collection()
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~zorba-coders/zorba/fn_envvars/+merge/88143