** Changed in: zorba

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/866932

Title:
  "X strings remain in the string pool" failing tests

Status in Zorba - The XQuery Processor:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  There have been a number of bug reports over the years where Zorba
  crashes on exit with a message like the following:

  i = 94 String http://www.zorba-xquery.com/options/versioning is still in the
pool
  Zorba Internal Fatal Error in
home/ceej/zo/src/src/store/naive/string_pool.cpp:42:
  "count == 0": condition failed: 1 strings remain in the string pool

  As far as I know, we have never completely figured out what causes
  these errors nor how to correct them.

  Gabriel initially reported this bug 866932 listing several test cases
  which exhibited this symptom, but those were subsequently cleared up
  by some other change without fixing the underlying problem.

  I have just now found at least one reliable way to reproduce this
  result (see comment #3), so I have co-opted this bug report.