> - The fn:path functions returns a wrong result for the following doc/query:
>
> doc.xml
>
> fn:path(doc("doc.xml")/a/b[2])
> /"":a[2]/"":b[1]
Oh It seems I used the wrong value for the position. I have a question about
this I was using Item->getRefCount() for the value of the position of the node,
but it appears to be wrong is that info on the node stored anywhere else? if
not should I implement it as info inside the Item? or just for the function?

> - As far as I understood from the spec, fn:parse-xml-fragment should return
> true for the query

> document-node()
I will take a look on this
--