Review: Needs Fixing

However, there are two things to fix regardless:

1. A number of files have been committed with Windows newlines - all the new
.h, .i, and .java files under swig/, I believe. You need to have the
appropriate "rules" file in your Bazaar home directory, as described in the
"working_with_launchpad" page of the Wiki, in order for bzr to add files
correctly. Now that they are committed on your branch, I'm not sure how to fix
it, though... if you can't figure out a way, then I can re-commit them
correctly from here, which will just be a bit wasteful.

2. Doc comment problem: You have "@stream" twice, instead of "@param stream".
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~zorba-coders/zorba/bug938320/+merge/118194