Review: Needs Fixing

- Shouldn't skip take an unsigned integer?
- Why is the while loop in collections_impl.cpp:397 necessary if initCollection
is called before? I think there might be a bug in initCollection. Specifically,
the else block in line 298 is never called because the CollectionIterator is
not rewritten anymore (i.e. theChildren.size() will always return one)
- state->theIteratorOpened == false => !state->theIteratorOpened
- could we implement and test skip for the EvalIterator as well?
- What about the index probe iterators (e.g. ProbeIndexPointValueIterator),
they also skip
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~zorba-coders/zorba/skip-items/+merge/174723