> Looks good! Here are some comments:
>
> - Did you check that the invalid option type error does not exist already?
> Will it be consistent also in all other modules?
Yes, I did. This will become consistent as soon as the JSound implementation is
there.

> - Should JSONiq modules not be suffixed as .jq (but it's only cosmetics of
> course).
That's not possible at the moment (see bug #1192043)

> - empty-sequence() -> ()
done

> - array() -> array
done

> - Why remove variadic="true"? I forgot what the semantics for this attribute
> are.
Variadic was only required in the previous version to be able to deal with
an arbitrary number of keys. Now that we have arrays, we can make the function
non-variadic. Arrays make this much easier to use.

> - In the implementation of map:key: why not reserve the vector size at the
> beginning (unless you cannot get the size of an ItemVector in constant time?).
Fixed.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~zorba-coders/zorba/bug-1189804/+merge/181973