Hi,

Does anyone have a guide with how to use elixir with Zotonic? We're a ruby
house that's looking to switch to elixir, but sometimes we get projects
that seem to work better for a CMS. When I saw this project, I was quite
amazed and we'd like to start to experiment a bit with it.

Is it possible to have a guide of how to use elixir with Zotonic? I've
tried looking a bit at the code for erlang, and it includes references to
hrl (erlang macro/header files) which are not supported in elixir. This is
probably my biggest question of how to translate over the code.

Thanks

--

---