Do you have the actual errors for the failing tests and can you post
some more information on your environment? Everything seems to be OK
here and I haven't noticed any of the automated builds complaining so
I'm not sure what could be causing this.

--
  Luke Taylor.                      Monkey Machine Ltd.
  PGP Key ID: 0x57E9523C            http://www.monkeymachine.ltd.uk