Hi Ray,

I have wiped everything in my working copy directory, then re-co'd
everything and run "mvn install", and still got the same errors.

Attached is a patch containing the 3 tiny hacks I had to write for the
project to compile. Maybe you have more insight than me to understand what
was going wrong (except for the language issue).

I'm still stuck with Eclipse. What IDE do you guys use, if any? Any hints
about IDE usage would be very welcomed (.project .classpath anyone?)