Hi,

The ehcache errors shouldn't be a problem be ignored. They are due to
multiple VM shutdown hooks which cause things to mess up when the VM
exits. We need to make sure all the tests close application contexts
properly to stop these messages but they won't cause the tests to fail.

cheers,

Luke.

--
  Luke Taylor.                      Monkey Machine Ltd.
  PGP Key ID: 0x57E9523C            http://www.monkeymachine.ltd.uk