Hi all,
 Is it possible && mean full to let the acegi filter chain be  dependant on
the url port ?
 An example of want I what should be better than long (frenchi-sism)
sentences :)

<bean id="filterChainProxy"
        class="org.acegisecurity.util.FilterChainProxy">
        <property name="filterInvocationDefinitionSource">
            <value><![CDATA[
                PATTERN_TYPE_APACHE_ANT
 8080:/**=filter chain using classical login process.
 8443:/**=filter chain using x509 client certicate login process.
            ]]></value>
        </property>
    </bean>

I think can write a custom FilterChainProxy which use the incoming request
port to determine the filter chain to use or to dispach on another "vanilla"
FilterChainProxy.

But is it really valuable or did I miss something in aceci.

Thanks.

PS: I need this cause my application can be accessed from an intranet (x509)
et from internet (form login).

--
"Quand le dernier arbre sera abattu, la dernière rivière asséchée, le
dernier poisson péché, l'homme va s'apercevoir que l'argent n'est pas