Ok, thanks! I'll submit a JIRA for this and a patch soon after.

- Jeanne

Matthias Wessendorf wrote:

+1 from me too!

Woohoo!!!

Simon Lessard
Fujitsu Consulting

"Adam Winer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
2006-08-01 16:01
Please respond to adffaces-dev

        To:     adffaces-dev@incubator.apache.org
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: [Proposal] inputNumberSpinbox

+1 for the component.  Since it's coming from Jeanne,
I'm pretty sure she's using skinning for those icons. :)

-- Adam