You can try to asign it to you yourself. if you aren't able to,
we need sb. with admin rights (Craig?) to add you.

Also, you should be able to commit it your self.
Otherwith Craig needs to grant you the needed karma.

-Matthias

On 8/7/06, Jeanne Waldman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Ok, thanks! I'll submit a JIRA for this and a patch soon after.

- Jeanne

--
Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff: