On 5/14/20 11:03 AM, Austin Hook wrote:

> Bravo, Aisha,
>
>   I myself was wondering why "advocacy" no longer shows up on the lists of
> OpenBSD mailing lists.  It was a nice place to discuss ideas that are not
> just confined to technical software matters.  I see that is still works
> however.  Next thing is to ask the devs if they would consider putting it
> back.

Thanks a lot.

Oh, I didn't know that it was removed. It would be really nice to have this
up there again.

I am going to start making a small website for interesting ports that could
be done by new comers who want to help and start sending the things I find
around the web about OpenBSD to some interesting news letters and undeadly, and
also start contributing to undeadly.org (though that latter may take a while
longer due to my busy schedule).

Sending the undeadly articles to others through emails (I am using their
rss at the moment) should be pretty easy.

The current newsletters (that I follow) which I think are pretty popular
and how I get a lot of the information about ongoings (outside of reddit :P)

(1) cron.weekly: https://ma.ttias.be/cronweekly/
(2) linux journal: https://www.linuxjournal.com/
(3) linux foundation: https://www.linuxfoundation.org/
(4) nix craft: https://www.cyberciti.biz/