I think OpenBSD advocacy could do more too.  I read on an open source
news site that Lenovo is going to start offering a Fedora Linux option
on their Thinkpad lineup and already certifies some for Red Hat
Enterprise Linux.  I think it would be great if we could get some
hardware manufacturer to certify OpenBSD on a device and offer it
pre-installed as an OS choice.  I think that would be a good thing for
the project.  Maybe an AMD64 x86_64 laptop is too much at first and
maybe we should start with one of the arm or mips laptops supported
well by OpenBSD.  I don't know just a dream I have.

Kyle