On May 14, 2020 4:52:05 PM AKDT, Theo de Raadt <dera...@openbsd.org> wrote:
>Aisha Tammy <openbsd.advoc...@aisha.cc> wrote:
>
>I suspect you are an enthusiastic person who wants to send a mail to
>us,
>telling us what to do.
>
>But that which you dream of?  You won't left a leg to do any of it.

Lift a leg? We simply cannot get our hands out of these proprietary computer
hardware legal handcuffs anywhere in the U.S. or Canada to help out in any
technical capacity.

>> Voicing your ideas and finding like minded people is a good motivator
>for
>> doing a project.
>
>No, doing work is what makes projects.

I'm not trying to be religious here, but Martin Luther and others have
explained that we cannot make it to heaven or achieve success in this life by
works of the law.

>What a waste of time.

"For what the law could not do, in that it was weak..."  Jesus!