Mark is correct, my stats are for US only. I should have clarified
that when I stated device stats. I believe they are more or less
relevant in regard to the G1 vs. all the other devices though, so for
the average developer looking for a representative device, something
other than the original G1 would be the best bet.

"Radar Now!" is closing on the 600,000 download mark and should hit
that in about two or three days, depending on the weather.

-John Coryat