Contract Hi Hope you are doing good. I have experienced consultants on below
technologies who can go onsite, Hybrid and remote. Please let me know if you
have any contract positions. SL NO Name TECH EXP Location Visa Relocation 1 Uma
.Net 7 NY H1B Onsite 2 Venkata .Net 8 NJ H1B Onsite 3 Asritha .Net Fstack 7 NC
H1B Onsite 4 Lahari .Net 8 IL H1B Onsite 5 Ashwini .Net 7 CT H4 EAD Onsite 6
Sandeep .Net 10 GA H1B Onsite 7 Sunitha .Net 6 TN GC Remote 8 Pardhu .Net 5 IL
OPT Onsite 9 Sowmya UI 6 FL OPT Remote 10 Deepika UI 7 VA H1B Remote 11 Vinay
Java 8 NY H1B Onsite 12 Sahil Java 5 VA OPT Onsite 13 Gopichand Java 7 GA OPT
Onsite 14 Keerthi Java 8 VA H1BT Onsite 15 Bhumika Python 5 OH OPT Onsite 16
Tanveer ServiceNow 9 IL USC Remote 17 Venkata DevOps/AWS 8 MD H1B Onsite 18
SriNikhita Certified Kubernaties DevOps 9 MO H1B Onsite 19 Shashidar Power BI 7
ID H1B Onsite 20 Anvesh SFDC 9 TX H1B Onsite 21 Nischala SFDC 6 NC OPT Onsite
22 Sri Durga SFDC 6 OH OPT Onsite 23 Prasana SFDC QA 9 UT GC Remote 24 Srikanth
BA 7 MN OPT Onsite 25 Vivek BA 6 NJ OPT Onsite 26 Surya QA 6 IL GC Onsite 27
Sarika QA 6 AZ OPT Onsita 28 Devaraj Big Data 10 CA GC Onsite 29 Siva Krishna
Share Point 10 AL CPT Onsite Nikhil Ramagiri | Team Lead – Recruiter W
732.753.0045 | nik...@techsmartglobal.com 666 Plainsboro Rd, Suite #1116,
Plainsboro, New Jersey 08536   Techsmart Global Inc | 666 Pliansboro Rd, Suite
1365, Plainsboro, NJ 08536 Unsubscribe archive@mail-archive.com Update Profile