Contract  Hi Good Morning, I have experienced consultants on below technologies
who can go onsite, Hybrid and remote. Please let me know if you have any
contract positions.   Technologies which i have on my bench:   Salesforce
Developer .NET Developer Java Developer Power BI/SQL Developer Date
Engineer/Analyst UI Developer Business Analyst iOS Developer Scrum
Master/Project Manager DevOps Engineer Salesforce Business Analyst Thanks and
Regards.. Samuel | Sales Recruiter W 732-538-5018| sam...@techsmartglobal.com
666 Plainsboro Rd, Suite #1116, Plainsboro, New Jersey 08536 Techsmart Global
Inc | 666 Pliansboro Rd, Suite 1365, Plainsboro, NJ 08536 Unsubscribe
archive@mail-archive.com Update Profile | Constant Contact Data Notice Sent by
sam...@techsmartglobal.com