Hi Good Morning, I have experienced consultants on below technologies who can
go onsite, Hybrid and remote. Please let me know if you have any contract
positions.   Technologies which i have on my bench:   Salesforce Developer .Net
Developer Java Developer Power BI/SQL Developer Date Engineer/Analyst UI
Developer Business Analyst iOS Developer Scrum Master/Project Manager DevOps
Engineer Salesforce Business Analyst Thanks & Regards, Abhi  | Sales Recruiter
Email : abhil...@techsmartglobal.com Phone: 732-813-3839 666 Plainsboro Rd,
Suite #1116, Plainsboro, New Jersey 08536 Techsmart Global Inc | 666 Pliansboro
Rd, Suite 1365, Plainsboro, NJ 08536 Unsubscribe archive@mail-archive.com
Update Profile | Constant Contact Data Notice Sent by
abhil...@techsmartglobal.com