>I looked at SF but only see 16275 in test (updated 3 days ago) so maybe
it
hasn't made its way live yet.

Sorry, my background CVS sync was not running - update is done.

Thomas

Von:    cw <colin.war...@gmail.com>
Datum:  05.10.2016 11:48
Betreff:        Re: [Assp-test] unable to detect any running worker

Thank you Thomas.

useDB4IntCache - already set to off
I've set WorkerLog to diagnostic and done the other steps.
I don't have anything in CorrectASSPcfg.pm so as part of the
troubleshooting I have previously deleted it and downloaded a fresh copy
from SourceForge.

I have to say that ASSP started up within seconds after clearing those
files out - it normally takes several minutes and has always done.

I looked at SF but only see 16275 in test (updated 3 days ago) so maybe it
hasn't made its way live yet.

On Wed, Oct 5, 2016 at 10:33 AM, Thomas Eckardt
<thomas.ecka...@thockar.com>

<assp-test@lists.sourceforge.net>
> > Datum:  05.10.2016 09:52
> > Betreff:        Re: [Assp-test] unable to detect any running worker
> >

> > Cheers for the reply.
> >
> > I don't think backups are an option seen as I've moved completely from
> > Ubuntu 14.04 to Ubuntu 16.04.
> >
> > Also, this issue has been around for months. It was causing a handful
of
> > shutdowns a week with the occasional spat of more frequent shutdowns.
It