>or simply by sending mail to the currently blacklisted address?

Like the subject implies, this only makes sense to me, if auto
whitelisting is enabled. I thin I can this working.

Thomas

Von:    Andrew Macpherson <and...@oa5.com>
Datum:  07.10.2016 11:12
Betreff:        [Assp-test] Auto Delete PersBlack entry if whitelisting?

I’m finding that some of my users are inadvertently adding to their
personal blacklist  (I think they’ve created a macro in their email UI to
send messages they give the thumbs down to to the add-to-blacklist
address, and hit that instead of delete)  and then are very confused when
their correspondent cannot reply to their next email — they are used to
the auto Whitelisting of their recipients when they send mails.

Can I suggest we auto-remove the persblack entry if the user is
whitelisting the address either explicitly (ASSP seems to do this already
on the email interface [EmailWhitelistAdd]) or simply by sending mail to
the currently blacklisted address?

Andrew Macpherson <and...@oa5.com>
(Twitter @OA5dotCom)

The Old Church, 22-24 Church St, Milnathort, KY13 9XH, GB
Phone tel:+441577861848 GSM tel:+447899961797

LEGAL CLAIMER:  Any claims made at this point in a message
are completely invalid as they are presented after the information they
attempt to assert rights over has been disclosed without prior caveat

DISCLAIMER:
This email and any files transmitted with it may be confidential, legally
privileged and protected in law and are intended solely for the use of the

individual to whom it is addressed.
This email was multiple times scanned for viruses. There should be no
known virus in this email!