Thanks Thomas,

I find auto-whitelisting essential, as I have a huge variety of customers in
very different businesses,

> On 7 Oct 2016, at 10:39, Thomas Eckardt <thomas.ecka...@thockar.com> wrote:
>
> Like the subject implies, this only makes sense to me, if auto
> whitelisting is enabled. I thin I can this working.

Andrew Macpherson <and...@oa5.com>
(Twitter @OA5dotCom)

The Old Church, 22-24 Church St, Milnathort, KY13 9XH, GB
Phone tel:+441577861848 GSM tel:+447899961797

LEGAL CLAIMER:  Any claims made at this point in a message
are completely invalid as they are presented after the information they
attempt to assert rights over has been disclosed without prior caveat