>Can AFC be modified to block for encrypted office documents?

Macros are not enrypted (at least the statements checked by AFC) and will
be detected.
If not - provide me a download of such a document.

Thomas

Von:    K Post <nntp.p...@gmail.com>
Datum:  02.11.2016 02:51
Betreff:        Re: [Assp-test] Blocking encrypted and/or VBA embedded MS
Office  Docs

Missed that we already had AFC to block vba macros.  That is in fact
working great.

However, the new tactic is to send encrypted word documents and put the
password in the email.  Those aren't caught, which makes sense - AFC can't
read the file to tell that there's a macro!  Can AFC be modified to block
for encrypted office documents?