SORRY, -  I meant to kill the last message and start over, but hit send
inadvertently.

Thanks again for implementing this.

If there's a match in the DKIM Whitelisted Addresses file will this
actually add the other non-local addresses to the whitelist itself based on
the NotGreedyWhitelist setting?   I hope not.   If so, can we get another
file option like DKIMTreatAsNotSpamAddresses which would treat the message
as if it were whitelisted in terms of letting the message through and
storing it in notspam, but not actually whitelisting the from and other
addresses?