>let people know that senderbase matches will be put in okay mail (not in
notspam)

Collecting HAM is done flag (no flag, whitelisted, noprocessing) based and
like configured.

Thomas

Von:    "K Post" <nntp.p...@gmail.com>
Datum:  19.03.2018 14:55
Betreff:        Re: [Assp-test] New DKIM Whilelisted Addresses Feature

Sorry for the multiple messages on this, but thanks as always for the
update!

When I read "the mail will be processed as whitelisted" I got worried that
it would be treated exactly as whitelisted, which could mean added to the
whitelist itself.  So, based on your note, I'd suggest changing the
description of DKIMWLAddresses from
If a valid DKIM or DomainKey signature is found and the signature identity
tag (i=u...@domain.tld) matches any of these addresses, the mail will be
processed as Whitelisted.
If a valid DKIM or DomainKey signature is found and the signature identity
tag (i=u...@domain.tld) matches any of these addresses, the mail will be
passed and saved as if it were Whitelisted. The message will pass all
filters and will be added to the notspam corpus just like mail from a
whitelisted sender would be.  Unlike a true whitelisted sender, no
whitelist address additions will be made

Also, maybe put something in the SenderBase section to let people know
that senderbase matches will be put in okay mail (not in notspam) and that
people might also consider the DKIMWLAddresses to add to the notpspam
corpus if there's a DKIM match?

On Mon, Mar 19, 2018 at 3:24 AM, Thomas Eckardt <
thomas.ecka...@thockar.com> wrote:
>will this actually add the other non-local addresses to the whitelist
itself based on the NotGreedyWhitelist setting?

No.

Thomas

Von:        "K Post" <nntp.p...@gmail.com>
An:        "ASSP development mailing list" <
assp-test@lists.sourceforge.net>
Datum:        18.03.2018 20:34

SORRY, -  I meant to kill the last message and start over, but hit send
inadvertently.

Thanks again for implementing this.

If there's a match in the DKIM Whitelisted Addresses file will this
actually add the other non-local addresses to the whitelist itself based
on the NotGreedyWhitelist setting?   I hope not.   If so, can we get
another file option like DKIMTreatAsNotSpamAddresses which would treat the
message as if it were whitelisted in terms of letting the message through
and storing it in notspam, but not actually whitelisting the from and
other addresses?

On Sun, Mar 18, 2018 at 2:22 PM, K Post <nntp.p...@gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks again for implementing this.

Question, if I have something like
u...@domain.tld
in the DKIMWLAddresses file

DISCLAIMER:
This email and any files transmitted with it may be confidential, legally
privileged and protected in law and are intended solely for the use of the

individual to whom it is addressed.
This email was multiple times scanned for viruses. There should be no
known virus in this email!