Having the dkimBonusScoreList would be like applying dkimBonusValancePB but
ONLY for those that DKIM validate AND are on the scorelist.  Here's why I
think that would be helpful and what you proposed could be
problematic.  Essentially:
I'm thinking: "look, this organization usually sends good stuff, but not
always.  They might also have people sending non-dkim signed messages
through a myriad of channels.  Deal with them separately, but if we KNOW
it's from them because of their DKIM signature, help that message get
through with the idea that it'll be stored in okmail unless whitelisted
through something other than dkim."

> there is already dkimOkValencePB - increase it
But a high percentage of all messages that are received, *spam and not*,
have valid signatures.  I don't think we should use that to give a bonus
regardless of who the signer is.  All gmail messages are signed, almost
everyting from office365.  Yes, I could do a univieral bonus then reduce
gmail and onmicroosft.com, but that doesn't get 365 users with their own
signatures and all of the millions of other domains out there.

It was one thing when DKIM signing was a new concept and only legit
businesses signed messages.  Now that most senders are signing, giving  a
bonus would let an awful lot of spam slip through under the rejection
scoring threshold.

>reduce the score for certain domains by blackListedDomains, SenderBase or
anywhere else - if needed
Senderbase won't work for those using AWS as an example - too many
spammers use them, so adding to senderbase can't be negated using
blacklist/bombs, etc because I obviously don't know all of the bad senders
using AWS.

I could reduce the score based on a BombRe match on squaremktg, but then
I'm reducing when I haven't validated the signature.  It would probably
work for this specific example, but it would be generally helpful to be
able to reduce the score on a message* based solely on the signature when
I'm sure they're actually the sender*   Dare I say that I'm in love with
DKIM?

Would it be life changing like DoDKIMWLAddresses?  No absolutely not, but
if it's not a major task to add the functionality, I think there would be
wide appeal.

I >>almost<< want to suggest that the dkimBonusValancePB feature be removed
altogether.  I can't think of a scenario where you'd want to give a bonus
universally just because a message has a valid signature from anyone.  Same
thing for the SPF pass bonus and it's default of -10!!!  I'm sure there are
people using one or both, I just can't think of a scenario in which it's a
good idea.