Dear Dean,

> I think it would help greatly if someone would translate the Tablets to the
> Letters.

If by "help" you mean "help to identify the identity of the Letters", no they won't.  Both Moojan and myself commented on this a while back on this list.  None of the Tablets contain anything that you can identify them as belonging to this or that person.  They are simply addressed to the "first Letter", etc.

Further, these Tablets are incredibly hard to read.  A special project was commissioned by the World Centre to have someone (A learned Baha'i who was later assassinated by the Islamic regime in Iran) transcribe these Tablets.  I know several other efforts to read them, but they were only partially successful.  At any rate, these Tablets don't seem to contain any info of historical interest.

Regards,
ahang.

__________________________________________________ You are subscribed to Baha'i Studies as: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] To unsubscribe send a blank email to mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Baha'i Studies is available through the following: Mail - mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Web - http://list.jccc.edu/read/?forum=bahai-st News - news://list.jccc.edu/bahai-st Public - http://www.escribe.com/religion/bahaist Old Public - http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED] New Public - http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]