Mark, you said:
I am not sure how error would fit in. As Aleister Crowley said, "Do as thou wilt is the whole of the law." Through expressing our wills, we collectively (in interaction with others) structurize our lifeworlds.

My intention is not to discuss the merits of his statement or the appropriateness of its use in this particular context; however I would like to know why you would use Aleister Crowley as an authority for anything at all? I am openly curious.

Mark you also said:
The structurizational (naming) process of distinguishing categories of particulars from other categories of particulars results in structure.

Is there any significance, in relation to the above statement that the first task given to man which suggests control over his outer environment is to "name" certain items? Gen: 2:19. That is: is structuralization the fundamental act in the development of phenomenology and epistemology?