In a message dated 12/29/2004 10:36:56 A.M. Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> Omniscient at will.. Whose will?  Baha'u'llah prayed: "Aid me, O my
> Lord, to surrender myself wholly to Thy Will."

Good point. But I still wonder why God would do it this way. And it
still violates Occam's Razor. Wouldn't it be a lot simpler to assume
that Abdul Baha used an interpreter becuase he could't understand
English well without one?

Ron, why do you keep applying this term 'omniscient at will' to Abdu'l-Baha when you've already been told again and again  that it applies only to Baha'u'llah and the Most Great Infallibility?